POLICY OF "C-INSPECTION"
I, Alexey Petrovich Shalin, the President of Scientific-Technical Foundation Certification Centre Contstand, together with the staff of the division Contstand-Inspection (C-Inspection) defined the following policy in assurance of quality of delivered services:
Our policy is achieving confidence of our clients based on objectiveness, independence, impartiality, technical competence and reliability of the outcome of our activities in all kinds of performed inspections.
For implementation of this policy C-Inspection establishes the following objectives:
· To improve its management system continuously in accordance with requirements of the international standard ISO/IEC 17020:2012;
· To improve and maintain competency of C-Inspection personnel on the level ensuring reliability and technically sound results of inspection;
· To maintain the scope of accreditation of C-inspection for all types of inspection activity;
· To prevent justified complaints to outcome of C-Inspection activities from clients.
· To foresee the expectation of inspection services market in order to master new types and ranges of inspection activity.
Management of STF “CC “CONTSTAND” assumes a responsibility for implementation of the set policy for the purposes of efficiency achievement while fulfilling requirements of international standard ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
Personnel of C-Inspection support and apply general policy of CONTSTAND as well.
The President of CONTSTAND A.P. Shalin