History of the Company
- Establishment of the Scientific-Technical Foundation “Certification Centre “CONTSTAND”;
- First accreditation of the product certification body in GOST R;
- First license of ROSTECHNADZOR for performing examination of industrial safety.
- GOST R accreditation of the certification body for quality management systems.
- Status of non-commercial organization. Extension of activities in certification of quality management systems and environmental management systems;
- Participation in «ŇŔIS»-project aimed for establishment an internationally recognized certification body in Russia;
- License of ROSTECHNADZOR for examination of industrial safety in petrochemical industry and pressure vessel control.
- Accreditation of the testing laboratory for testing of petroleum products in GOST R system.
- For the first time a Russian independent inspection body (“CONTSTAND”) has been granted a European accreditation of the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) against the international standard ISO 17020;
- License of GOSSTROY (State agency for construction) of Russia.
- The Testing Laboratory of “CONTSTAND” was accredited by RvA against the international standard ISO 17025 for testing of petroleum products;
- For the first time a Russian certification body for quality management systems has been granted a European accreditation of the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA).
- A testing laboratory fro corrosion and strength testing of metals and equipment has been established and accredited in Samara.
- Accreditation of RvA for performance of visual, dimensional and ultrasonic inspection of pressure vessels, metal structures and tanks;
- GOST R accreditation of the testing laboratory in Samara for performance of corrosion testing.
- Certification body for management systems certification “CONTSTAND” accredited by RvA against the international standard ISO/IEC 17021.
- For the first time a Russian certification body “CONTSTAND” has been granted a European accreditation for environmental management systems (ISO 14001) from the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA)
- Certification body for management system certification “CONTSTAND” has been granted an accreditation for certification of management systems for occupational health and safety from the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) against BS OHSAS 18000;
- Licenses for performing an examination of industrial safety:
- of oil and gas production facilities;
- of explosion and fire hazardous and chemical-hazardous facilities;
- of gas distribution and gas consumption facilities;
- of power supplies facilities.
- The testing laboratory of “CONTSTAND” received a certificate of accreditation in the system of labour protection for performing of measurements and assessment of occupational hazards and harmful factors (assessment of working places)